Bosch Rexroth Filter Elements 18.
The filter element is the central part of industrial filters - it is where the actual filtration process takes place. The main filter variables, such as retention capacity, dirt holding capacity and pressure loss are determined by the filter elements and the filter media used in them. Other features of the filter element include:
- Filter media for a number of fields of application made of non-woven fibre glass media, filter paper and wire mesh;
- Attainable oil cleanliness up to ISO 10/6/4 (ISO 4406);
- High dirt holding capacity through multi-layer fibre-glass technology;
- Low initial pressure differential (ISO 3968);
- Filter elements with high pressure differential stability.
Contact us for further technical details.
|Product Filter||Filter Elements, Hydraulic Filters / Filtration|