With leading performance, the highest torque and a long lifetime the Danfoss T-Series makes light work of the heaviest duties…
With pressure capability up to 350 bar [5,080 psi] and high starting torque, the Danfoss T-series orbital motors is the energy-efficient choice for the toughest working environments.
Whether you are up against high pressures, thin oil or frequent reversals, Danfoss T-Series orbital motors are guaranteed to perform smoothly and efficiently – even at low speed.
The Danfoss T-Series range comprises:
- TMK, TMKW, TMK FL – Technical Information: Danfoss TMK, TMKW and TMK FL Orbital Motors
- TMT, TMTU, TMTW, TMT FL, TMTW FL – Technical Information: Danfoss TMT, TMTU, TMTW, TMT FL and TMTW FL Orbital Motors
- TMVW – Technical Information: Danfoss TMVW Orbital Motor
- TMTHW – Technical Information: Danfoss TMTHW Orbital Motor
Options available include:
- Motors with speed sensor;
- Ultra short motors;
- Motors with integrated brake;
- Motors with integrated flushing valve;
- Special dust seal ring for additional shaft seal protection.
Features & benefits:
- High bearing capacity and robust cardan shaft design for longer life;
- Outstanding motor efficiency for reduced fuel consumption;
- Low leakage, securing energy savings;
- Short motors without bearings for compact integration in gear boxes and other flexible design options;
- Integrated flushing valve for continuous oil renewal and cooling in a closed circuit;
- Special mounting flange on wheel motors for optimal utilization of bearing capacity.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More