The Danfoss V-series orbital motors is your quality benchmark in the medium duty market…
Based on proven technology, these reliable motors will reduce your overall system costs while adding value to your machine. They provide maximum flexibility, supporting the performance optimization of your entire hydraulic system.
Features & benefits:
- Designed for medium and low duty functions;
- High pressure shaft seal;
- Geroller and geroter gear set available;
- Medium durability.
The Danfoss V series comprises:
- VMP type – Technical Information: Danfoss VMP Orbital Motors
- VMR type – Technical Information Danfoss VMR Orbital Motor
Three options are available – each designed to SAE standards for VMP and VMR motors:
- C-style mounting flange – compact for tight dimensions;
- 1” shaft with 6B spline – ideal for gearboxes;
- 1” shaft with Woodruff key – widely used in agriculture.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More