Parker P2/P3 series inline axial piston pumps offer excellent practicality and endurance; providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
P2/P3 series Parker inline axial piston pump has been designed to meet the requirements of many heavy duty mobile applications. Consisting of an optimised envelope and a unique port layout, the product line offers a cost saving direct mount on most typical mobile transmissions. The availability of both a standard (P2) and a supercharged, internally boosted version (P3) allows for high flow operation at the most diverse inlet conditions. With continuous pressure ratings of up to 350 bar P2/P3 provides a high power density and enables downsizing of mobile machinery. As a standard every P2/P3 comes with an integrated pre-compression volume which ensures low ripple operation and reduced noise emissions.
Features of the P2/P3 series include:
- Displacements from 60 to 145 cc/rev with supercharged versions of 105 and 145 cc/rev;
- High self-priming speeds for increased output flows & high altitude operation capability;
- Dedicated envelope design and unique port layout for direct mount on mobile transmission PTO’s;
- Operating pressures of up to 350 bar (continuous) – high power density and system downsizing potentials;
- Integrated pre-compression volume – reduced pulsation and noise level;
- Robust, heavy duty design – long lifetime and service intervals.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More