Parker BA series bladder accumulators…
Bladder accumulators are excellent for storing energy under pressure, absorbing hydraulic shocks, and dampening pump pulsation and flow fluctuations. They are a cost effective option with fast response time and are compatible with low lubricity fluids.
Parker’s bladder style accumulator is a proven design which has served both the industrial and mobile hydraulic markets, providing energy management solutions for many hydraulic system applications. Offering a standard, globally certified bladder accumulator (ASME, PED(CE), CRN, and AS1210) is Parker’s approach at one accumulator design certified for most markets, geographies and applications.
Features of the Parker BA series bladder accumulators include:
- Global Certifications Standard: ASME, PED/CE (97/23/EC), CRN (Canada), AS120 (Australia);
- Other Certifications Available: China (SELO), Russia (CUTR), Brazil (NR-13), ABS, DNV, etc;
- 3,000 psi (3 KSI) to 10,000 psi (10 KSI) designs Bottom and Top Repairable designs;
- Lightweight, Compact construction in capacities from 10 in³ to 15 Gallons and larger;
- Bladder compounds molded in-house: Nitrile, Hydrin, Fluorocarbon, Butyl, EPR, etc;
- Highly tolerant of fluid contamination and extreme temperatures;
- Very quick response time and ideal for high frequency, dithering applications;
- Flow rates up to 600 GPM (2270 LPM).
Contact us for further technical details and information.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More