We provide the Parker EVH series bladder accumulators for a range of hydraulic applications…
Designed for high pressure hydraulic systems the Parker EHV series bladder accumulators are available in carbon & stainless steel, (70 to 690 bar, 0.2 to 57 Litres). Options with a flanged SAE fluid port and for high flow rates are also available.
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic accumulators operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments in applications such as ship cranes, wind turbines, plastic presses and more. Parker accumulator accessories such as Safety Blocks, Burst Discs and Permanent Charging Sets, can aid the safe installation and operation of the accumulators in any hydraulic system.
Features of the Parker EVH series bladder accumulators include:
- In case of failure of the main energy source, these accumulators can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realise a full hydraulic cycle;
- Rigorous product testing and continuous product development;
- Large selection of materials and fittings to suit every hydraulic system;
- Saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power;
- Absorbs pressure spikes from pumps or other components to control pressure and flow rates in the hydraulic circuit.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More