Parker SBV3 series pulsation dampers…
Parker SBV3 series pulsation dampers are specially designed for installation on low pressure fuel systems, typically in marine and power generation applications, to attenuate pressure pulses (up to 40 bar/ 2.5 Litres).
The patented technology offered by the SBV3 pulsation damper removes all risks and maintenance associated with pressurised gas and no pre-charge is required as Silicone particles are used instead. This third generation of damper integrates the brand new S2 rubber mix which offers improved longevity and efficiency and the new stem adapter which provides greater reliability. The SBV3 pulsation damper is specially designed for installation on low pressure fuel systems, typically in Marine and Power Generation applications, to attenuate pressure pulses.
Features of the Parker SBV3 series pulsation dampers include:
- Longevity: The new generation of SBV offers enhanced longevity, delivering stable performance levels 35% longer than the SBV2. The new stem adapter reduces the risk of leakage; 2 to 3 times lower than the SBV2 and an improved strainer prevents silicone parts from entering the fuel system.
- Easy to install and use: The SBV3 is installed on the diesel engine inlet outlet or outlet fuel lines. The bottom side is connected to the fuel system and the external connection on the top side, to a spill detection system. No additional fluids or gas precharge are required and its lightweight construction makes it easier to handle and transport.
- Improved safety: The new stem adapter with 2 sealing zones significantly reduces the risk of hot fluid contact during inspection and maintenance. Its high pressure safety factor and enhanced leak prevention also provide improved safety features.
- Efficiency and reliability: Offering a product lifetime of 35% longer than its former model the SBV3 offers better value for money and peace of mind. A robust shell design and improved stem adapter optimize this product for high stress and fatigue.
- Extending system life – cost saving: The reduction of pressure peaks in the fuel system will prevent damage to pumps/instrumentation and reduce the costs associated with system maintenance and repair.
Contact us for technical details and further information.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More