Ronzio W4 series cast iron flow dividers are made in cast iron; not only can they be used as flow dividers but as pressure increasers or flow equalisers too.
- Covers and housing in cast iron.
- Working pressure up to 280 bar/4060 Psi
- Axial compensation for best performance
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average
- Available in the following capacites: from 90cc to 150cc (5.492 – 9.153 cu in)
- Tooth profile of the gear designed to reduce the noise level
- SAE 6000 PSI ports
- High sincronysm
- High and low temperatures seals availability
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More