Staffa HMB radial piston motors offer a rugged, well-proven design incorporating high efficiency, good breakout torque and smooth running capability…
The Kawasaki “Staffa” HMB range of low speed, high torque fixed displacement radial piston hydraulic motors consists of 13 frame sizes ranging from the HMB010 to HMB700.
Various features and options are available including:
- Unique Hydrostatic balancing provides minimum wear and extended life;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiency;
- Capacities range from 50 to 11600 cc per rev;
- Large variety of Shaft and Porting options;
- Output torque up to 36000 Nm;
- Wide range of mounting interfaces available (on request, to match competitors’);
- Highly accurate electronic positional and velocity control systems also available.
The Staffa HMB series comprises the following models: HMB010, HMB030, HMB045, HMB060, HMB080, HMB100, HMB125, HMB150, HMB200, HMB270, HMB325, HMB700 and HMBHDB400.
Technical Data: Staffa HMB Series
Staffa radial piston motors can also be directly interchanged with Italgroup radial piston motors.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More