Turolla aluminium gear motors are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications from the small to the medium and large off-road vehicles…
Designed to operate effectively with high back pressure and extremely low system pressure and able to ensures an excellent starting torque, Turolla aluminium gear motors are an excellent choice for road building, turf care, forklift trucks and municipal applications.
Available in three different frame sizes Turolla OpenCircuitGear™ Aluminum Gear Motors feature high strength extruded aluminum housings and aluminum rear cover and front flange for maximum strength and low weight. A broad variety of configurations are available with European or SAE flange options to meet widely varying machine requirements. Other features and benefits include:
- Pressure-balanced design, ensuring sealing pressure, adapts automatically to operating conditions for improved overall efficiency and minimum energy losses;
- Minimized internal friction and perfectly fitting housing for an extended operating life;
- Modular and short versions of multi-stage units for high flexibility and compactness;
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- Variety of integrated valve options;
- One piece gear shaft construction.
The Turolla aluminium gear pump range comprises the following models:
SKM1NN, SKU1NN, SNU1NN, SNM2NN, SKU2NN, SNU2NN, SNM3NN and SNU3NN.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More