Designed for demanding mobile applications where maximum performance is required at peak power levels and operating temperatures, Turolla cast iron gear motors ensure great productivity and fuel efficiency along with reduced vehicle emissions…
Every component of the rugged Turolla D Series is specifically designed for maximum efficiency, dependability, durability and reliability in performing continuous operation in heavy duty applications with severe duty cycles and temperature conditions, all within the industry leading package size and power density.
The compact size with side and rear port options add to design flexibility for installation in tighter places, and the use of high temperature seals and a dust resistant shaft seal protector improve performance and help to extend operating life. Other features and benefits of Turolla D Series motors include:
- Non-tin-coated external surface bearings, allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures;
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design;
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range;
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- Non high strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation;
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life;
- Variety of integrated valve options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More