Vickers CML series sectional valves…
For a electrohydraulic that brings accuracy to your hydraulic application, the Vickers CML series load-sensing sectional valves are ideal. These valves have been manufactured specifically for hydraulic systems including aerial work platforms, winches, cranes and many more. They incorporate sectional technology with modular features, allowing your application to be extra flexible. There are plenty of configurations, especially if you combine the CML series valves SiCV technology for work port and inlet relief abilities.
Features of the CML Series valves include:
- reliable product & proportional performance;
- Product design leverages proven sectional valve technology;
- EH proportional control with load sensing, inlet pressure compensated valve construction;
- Flexible/modular design;
- Valve relief ports accept standard C-10-2 Eaton SiCV cartridges for more flexibility;
- Modular design comprises of hydraulic-pilot actuation and manual handle override for EH actuation;
- Multiple porting options.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More