Vickers monoblock valves…
Designed to be installed to many hydraulic systems and applications, the Vickers monoblock valves can be customised to suit sweepers, scrubbers, lift trucks and many more. The range of monoblock valves comprises of one-, two- and three-spool configurations and they also include optional adjustable relief valves, pilot-operated work port checks, handles and detents to make sure that your system operates with optimal functionality for a range of needs.
Some of the features of the monoblock valves include:
- Cast-iron bodies ensure solid construction and durability;
- Cored internal passages and open-center parallel circuit design;
- Body bored for pressure beyond and plugged;
- Adjustable pin type relief valve is factory set at 138 bar (2,000 psi);
- Precision ground induction-hardened spools with chrome plating on exposed ends;
- 4-way – 3 position spools, spring centered to neutral.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More