Eaton Vickers PVB series piston pumps – versatile and compact and well worth considering for smaller applications such as conveyor lines, injection moulding machines or small presses…
With an open-circuit, variable-displacement design, Vickers PVB Series piston pumps are available with displacements from 10 to 94 cc (0.6 to 5.74 cu in), operating pressures up to 210 bar (3,045 psi) and drive speed up to 3600 r/min.
Vickers PVB pumps offer:
- Compact design saving space in system design;
- Wide range of displacements increasing flexibility for possible applications including: machine tools, small presses and shears, injection molding machines and conveyor lines.
Both fixed and variable displacement models make up Vickers PVB range of axial piston pumps. Their high performance ratings and efficiencies are achieved with a variety of hydraulic fluids. Fixed displacement models are noted for their volumetric and mechanical efficiencies. Variable displacement models can closely match pressure and/or flow demand with a control selected from:
- Pressure compensator with or without a remote control facility;
- Pressure compensator with adjustable displacement control;
- Load sensing compensator;
- Mechanical (lever) control;
- Handwheel control.
The full range of fixed and variable displacement model codes with the Vickers PVB pumps family comprises:
- PFB 5, PFB 10, PFB 20
- PVB 5/6, PVB 10/15, PVB 20/29, PVB 45 and PVB 90 to SAE
- PVB 5/6, PVB 10/15, PVB 20/29 to DIN/ISO 3019, Part 2
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More