Bosch Rexroth hydraulic filters…
Oil is the central component of every hydraulic system, so it’s no surprise that the most common cause for the failure of a system is oil contamination.
A hydraulic filter is therefore an essential component of any hydraulic system and selecting the right hydraulic filter is absolutely vital to ensure that particle contaminants are removed from the hydraulic fluid before components are jammed or damaged through abrasive wear.
The Bosch Rexroth hydraulic filter range comprises:
- Ventilation filters: BFSK, FEF 0, FEF 1, BFS, BF 7 SL, BS 7 SL, BE 7 SL, B 7 SL, TLF I, TLF II and TLF III.
- Tank-mounted filters / return line filters: 10 TE(N) and 10 TD(N).
- In-line filters: 50 LE(N), 110 LE(N), 245 LE(N), 350 LE(N), 445 LEN, 40 FLE(N), 100 FLE(N), 16 FE, 40 EL, 100 EL, 450 EL, 690 EL and 1000 EL.
- Duplex filters / in-line filters switchable: 50 LD(N), 150 LD(N), 400 LD(N), 40 FLD(N), 100 FLD(N), 40 FLDK(N) and 16 FD.
- Block mounting filters: 450 PBF(N), 245 PSF(N), 350 PSF(N), 250 FE(N), 450 FE(N) and 320 PZR.
- Suction and replacement cartridge filters: S, SE, 7 SL, 7 SLS and 50 SL.
- Sieve backet filters: 16 FKE, 16 FFE, 16 FKD, 16 FFD, 40
FKE, 40 FFE, 40 FKD and 40 FFD.
- Filter systems: ABUKG and MFC3.
- Filter elements: 1., 2., 9., 10., 65. and 73.
- Filter accessories: WO-.01 and WE-.SP.
Contact us for further technical details and guidance.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More