Get in touch with our team...
Our number one priority is happy customers; we always do our utmost to:
- Expedite urgent deliveries if you needed something “yesterday”;
- Explore improved pricing, especially if a longer lead time is an option for you;
- Offer improved discounts for larger quantities;
- Recommend quality, more cost-effective alternative brands and product solutions to make your budget stretch that… little… bit… further;
- Unlock your potential with our innovative system designs to re-engineer or prototype your ideas.
Choose how to get in touch with us:
+44 (0) 845 644 3680
Simply submit your enquiry using the form on the right.
Using the form at the bottom right on this screen. If we’re busy, or offline, leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’re in the area feel free to call in… the kettle will be on!
We are open from: 08:30 to 17:30 (GMT) Monday – Thursday, and from 08:30 to 16:00 (GMT) on Friday.
Our offices are located at: Hydraulics Online Ltd, 2-3 Townend Farm, Audley Road, Alsager, Cheshire, United Kingdom, ST7 2QR
Registered in England and Wales No. 5313945 Registered VAT No: 854 4660 09 Registered Office: 31 Wellington Road, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7ED, United Kingdom.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More