Hydraulics Online – Supplying you with EDI System hydraulics and EDI System cartridge valves, EDI System solenoid operated valves, EDI System directional control valves, EDI System flow control valves, EDI System proportional valves, EDI System sandwich valves, manifolds and other EDI System hydraulic equipment and components…
As well as providing comprehensive, competitive access to EDI System equipment we can also offer you directly interchangeable and compatible hydraulic products and spares that require minimal, if any, re-engineering.
The EDI System Hydraulics product range comprises:
- EDI System solenoid operated valves: 2 way pilot operated cartridge valves, 2-way direct acting cartridge valves, 3-way direct acting cartridge valves, 4 way direct acting cartridge valves, cartridge in manifold valves, standard integrated circuits and connectors – coils.
- EDI System directional control valves: check valves, insert-type check valves, 2-way manual operated cartridge valves, 2-way pneumatic operated cartridge valves, and hydraulic operated cartridge valves.
- EDI System flow control valves: cartridge flow restrictors, lowering control valves, insert type hose burst valves, and in-line flow control valves.
- EDI System proportional valves: flow control valves, directional control valves, pressure control valves, and electronic controllers.
- EDI System sandwich valves: modules with solenoid valves, relief valves, overcentre valves, solenoid and relief valves, solenoid and flow control valves.
- EDI System manifolds, sleeves and accessories: 2-way with and without emergency, 3-way and 4-way without emergency, sleeves and hand pumps.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More