MP Filtri In-line filters (medium pressure) are used as process filters to protect pumps, pressure reducers and hydraulic circuits from contamination in line with the requirements of ISO 4406…
The MP Filtri in-line filters (LMP) range is available in a wide range of versions and working pressures for use on all hydraulic circuits as follows :
- LMP 110-120-124-210-400-900-950 filters for mounting in-line
- return filters in external tank mounting construction for medium and high flow rates in single and duplex versions
- in-line for low and medium pressures for off-line applications
- in-line for medium pressures as process filters, for example, for forced lubrication applications, in single or duplex versions
- over boost filtering
- in-line for medium pressures for filtering hydraulic boost circuits
- in-line as high holding capacity filters on test beds.
MP Filtri LMP filters are therefore suited to a diverse range of applications ranging from steel works to mobile equipment, test beds to naval applications, and provide the right solution for filtering requirements in all sectors. LMP filters are available in single, manifold and duplex versions.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More