The Parker Premier series inline axial piston pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
Featuring superior design and easy maintenance, the Premier Series Parker inline axial piston pump delivers high-pressure variable piston pumps that improve performance. Low inlet velocity capability allows the pump to run faster than similar models without the added cost of boosting the inlet, while enhanced piston design reduces the amount of trapped fluid volume to improve cost-effectiveness. The Premier series inline axial piston pump is designed to operate in any position under extreme pressure.
Features of the Parker Premier series pumps include:
- Superior performance;
- Highest pressure rating on the market (for comparable pumps);
- High-pressure shaft seal to enable higher case pressure without external leakage;
- Fast compensator response that minimises pressure overshoot;
- Design and flexibility;
- Full power thru drive;
- Range of control options;
- Mounting flange in both SAE and ISO;
- Seals available in buna nitrile, Viton® and EPR;
- Compatible with non-water-based fluids ranging in viscosity;
- More durability;
- Precision barrel bearing to absorb radial forces for long operation;
- Heavy-duty shaft bearing to absorb side and thrust loads.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More