The fixed displacement Turolla aluminium gear pumps put your machine to work – providing maximum strength at minimum weight in the right frame size for your requirements…
Turolla aluminium gear pumps are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications from the small to the medium and large off-highway vehicles and are designed to achieve significant improvement in overall efficiency. Multi-stage pumps are combinations of groups 1, 2, 3 and 4. Modular and short versions give extra flexibility and compactness.
Features and benefits include:
- Pressure-balanced design, ensuring sealing pressure, adapts automatically to operating conditions for improved overall efficiency and minimum energy losses;
- Minimised internal friction and perfectly fitting housing for an extended operating life;
- Modular and short versions of multi-stage units for high flexibility and compactness;
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- Variety of integrated valve options;
- One piece gear shaft construction.
The Turolla aluminium gear pump range comprises the following models: TFP0NN, SNP1NN, SKP1NN, SNP2NN, SKP2NN, SNP3NN and TAP4NN.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More