Vickers CM80 and CM120 series sectional valves…
Every piece of equipment is vitally important to a hydraulic applications, to help maintain operational productivity and safety. The Vickers CM80 and CM120 series sectional valves have been manufactured specifically to ensure your system gives a responsive and dependable performance, whilst remaining cost-effective. The cast-iron sectional valve designs comprise of open-centre, parallel or series circuits and manual and hydraulic actuation options. With a range of configurations and flow ratings up to 30 gpm, CM80 and CM120 sectional control valves offer high performance and reliability to your application.
Some of the most common applications that these valves can be found in include: directional drills, truck mounted equipment, small utility loaders, transit mixers and material handling equipment.
Features of the CM80 and CM120 series sectional valves include:
- Stackable, sectional design enables the use of up to ten operating sections per bank assembly for maximum optimum versatility and flexibility;
- Modular banking design concept removes expensive fittings and potential leak points;
- CM valve relief ports accept standard C-10-2 Standard Eaton SiCV cartridges;
- Valves can be bought as individual sections or as complete assemblies;
- Symmetrical valve bodies allows for the actuation in either direction to meet various mounting requirements;
- Sections can use either manual or hydraulic actuation;
- High tensile strength cast-iron valve housings improve robustness and shock load resistance.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More