Eaton Vickers PVM pumps reduce noise levels by more than 50% for quiet, effective operation…
Leading the way in noise reduction, compact size, pressure rating and compatibility with smarter components, Vickers PVM pumps deliver unprecedented controllability, efficiency and productivity.
Press brakes, injecting moulding machines, presses and extruders are some of the many applications that require a wide displacement range and can benefit from Vickers PVM pumps. With a variable displacement from 18 cc to 141 cc (1.1 to 8.6 cu in) at operating pressures up to 280 bar (4,061 psi), the PVM series offers a host of advanced features including:
- Teardrop-shaped housing that reduces audible noise levels by 9db;
- Cradle-bearing design results in a compact, space-saving pump size;
- Enhanced pressure rating – the proven rotating group can produce up to 315 bar of continuous pressure, delivering superior performance;
- Durable and reliable – high-load bearings and robust shaft construction are engineered to outperform and outlast competitive pumps;
- Optional power control – helps the machine use power more accurately and effciently than conventional fixed-speed pumps, meaning more can be done in less time;
- Variable-speed technology – Vickers PVM pumps generate power far more efficiently than conventional fixed-speed pumps, meaning more can be done in less time;
- Better energy efficiency – Vickers PVM pumps generate less heat, which eliminates the need for costly, energy-consuming cooling equipment;
- PVM Series pumps are available in displacements ranging from 18ccm to 141ccm, helping you meet virtually any application need.
Vickers PVM pumps are also ATEX certified, helping ensure safe operation in explosive environments such as oil and gas and drilling applications.
In full, the PVM series comprises: PVM018, PVM020, PVM045, PVM050, PVM057, PVM063, PVM074, PVM081, PVM098, PVM106, PVM131, PVM141.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More