Eaton Vickers VMQ Series pumps handle the highest possible pressures of any available vane pump on the market, while maintaining incredibly low noise levels…
With a unique bi-metallic wafer plate design that allows for the increase in viscosity and pressure rise even during cold start-ups, Eaton Vickers VMQ Series pumps handle higher pressures than vane pumps of similar design. This makes them the best choice for combines, balers and compacts, oil field equipment, winches and more.
Three single-pump and three thru-drive frame sizes are available in 20 displacements, ranging from 10 cm3 /r (0.62 in3 /r) to 240 cm3 /r (14.65 in3 /r). Four double-pump configurations offer combined displacements from 20 cm3 /r (1.23 in3/r) up to 398 cm3 /r (24.29 in3 /r). Two triple-pump configurations can combine displacements from 110 cm3 /r (6.71 in3 /r) to 488 cm3 /r (29.78 in3 /r). Continuous outlet pressure ratings reach 293 bar (4250 psi), with permissible peak pressures up to 310 bar (4500 psi).
Vickers VMQ series pumps offer a number of features:
- Pressure-balanced, modular design reduces noise, extends life and improves serviceability;
- Wide range of available displacements and optional thru-drive capabilities allow for broader range of applications;
- Wafer plate’s durable rib design results in a stronger support plate for a long life with 10 million cycle qualification;
- Extremely low noise levels enhance operator comfort;
- Shafts easily handle maximum pressures, ensuring exceptionally long shaft life;
- Unique bi-metallic wafer plate allows for cold start-ups, while efficient design means pumps perform under the harshest speed, temperature and cyclical loading conditions;
- Removable cartridges, usually with pump in-line, facilitate maintenance or flow changes;
- Increased power density and high volumetric efficiencies, increases productivity and reduces energy and operating costs.
- Common inlet allowing for fewer ports and reducing the cost of redundant hose and fittings;
- Compatible with a wide variety of fluids, including fire resistant and biodegradable fluids;
- Shaft seal options: single seal design for “dry mount” applications, or double seal design for fluid separation in “wet mount” applications such as gearboxes or where lubricant is always present.
The full range of Vickers VMQ pumps comprises:
- Single pump installation: VMQ125, VMQ135, VMQ145;
- Thru-Drive pumps: VMQT1 25T, VMQT1 35T, VMQT1 45T:
- Double pumps: VMQ2 2525, VMQ2 3525, VMQ2 4525, VMQ2 4535;
- Triple pumps: VMQ3 352525, VMQ3 453525
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More