Danfoss PVG 32 Proportional Valve
The PVG 32 is designed for maximum flexibility; proven PVG technology that saves you time…
No matter which combination of valves is specified, the compact, external dimensions of the Danfoss PVG 32 proportional valve remain unchanged. Advanced electronic control can be achieved with Danfoss PVE electrohydraulic actuators.
The PVG 32 offers a number of OEM and machine benefits, including:
- Modular design, providing a wide range of configuration possibilities;
- Load-independent flow control for precise operation and improved productivity;
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system life.
Product features include:
- Configurable as advanced electrically controlled proportional valve as well as load sensing directional control valve;
- Prevention against work port pressure build up;
- Individual work port pressure setting;
- Zero-leakage work modules;
- Open centre and closed centre versions available
- Modular design, which can be combined with PVG 100 and PVG 120
By using PVG load-sensing technology in combination with a variable displacement pump, it is possible to achieve a significant reduction in energy loss. PVG valves also reduce heat generation and increase efficiency and power density, which helps OEMs to meet the challenges posed by new diesel engine emissions legislation.
Technical Information: Danfoss PVG 32 Proportional Valves