F12 Series Parker Bent Axis Piston Pump
The F12 series Parker hydraulic bent axis piston pump provides excellent practicality and endurance and they offer a comprehensive line of hydraulic pumps, offering the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
The F12 series Parker bent axis piston pump is highly cost-effective, with unique spherical piston concept gives thermal shock resistance. The pumps are rated up to 420 bar pressure levels, and has high self-priming speeds. The well proven gear synchronisation and double tapered bearing concept means a very strong and dependable pump for applications in difficult conditions, applicable for both open and closed loop systems.
Features of the the F12 series Parker bent axis piston pump include:
- Displacements from 30-250 cc;
- Gear synchronisation;
- Increased cost-effectiveness;
- High self-priming speeds;
- Less noise;
- Laminated piston rings;
- Operating pressures up to 480 bar;
- Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO, SAE and CETOP standards;
- Small installation dimensions;
- Tolerates low and high temperature shocks.
Technical data: F12 series Parker pumps