Gold Cup Series Parker Hydrostatic Transmission Pump
The Gold Cup series parker hydrostatic transmission pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
Tough and highly cost-effective, the gold cup series Parker hydrostatic transmission pump helps to increase productivity with hydrostatic piston pumps and motors that deliver high performance in the most extreme applications. Featuring a robust barrel bearing design and hydraulically controlled rocker cam, gold cup pumps offer proven durability and reliable pressure control.
Features of the Gold Cup series Parker hydrostatic transmission pump include:
- High-speed operation with less power required;
- Auto-regulated control pressure based on system demand;
- Efficient built-in replenish ring-style check valves;
- Improved dependability and service life;
- Lifetime hydro-mechanical controls;
- Storng barrel-bearing design;
- Stable system flow with low resistance CAM design;
- Visual displacement indicator & simple diagnostic abilities for rapid commissioning;
- Efficient and robust control logic;
- No need for cross port reliefs;
- Design flexibility;
- Controls that mount on either side;
- Simplified plumbing with built-on hot oil shuttle;
- Compact package with integrated auxiliary pumps;
- Capability for individual remote pressure compensators;
- Easy to use;
- Quick-change valve block;
- Modular controls;
- Replacement shaft sleeve.
You can visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic pumps we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us on +44 (0)845 644 3640, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Stock Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online chat in the bottom right corner of our website.