Hydrokraft PVW PFW Pumps
We offer access to the range of Vickers hydraulic pumps including the Hydrokraft PVW & PFW series pumps…
The Hydrokraft PVW PFW pumps series have been designed for use in marine cranes, thrusters, large presses and forges.
These open circuit axial piston pumps with swash plate design offer reliable operation and long life. They include variable or fixed displacements from 130 cc to 750 cc (7.93 to 44.55 cu in) and can operate at pressures up to 350 bar (5,075 psi). A tension-rod design and industry-standard mounting abilities make Hydrokraft PVW PFW pumps the ideal fit for a number of applications.
Features of Vickers PVW PFW pumps include:
- Less noise due to a tension-rod design;
- Industry-standard ISO and SAE mounting options encourage flexibility of possible applications
- Pressure up to 420 bar
- Rated speed up to 1800 rev/ min, although higher speeds are possible
- Oversize shafts and bearings
- Rotating and pressure-loaded parts are pressure balanced
- Through-drive enables multiple pump installations from a single shaft. Multiple pump combinations are also available
- Integrated pilot pump, filter and pressure relief valves available.