P2/P3 Series Parker Inline Axial Piston Pump
The P2/P3 series Parker inline axial piston pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
P2/P3 series Parker inline axial piston pump has been designed to meet the requirements of many heavy duty mobile applications. Consisting of an optimised envelope and a unique port layout, the product line offers a cost saving direct mount on most typical mobile transmissions. The availability of both a standard (P2) and a supercharged, internally boosted version (P3) allows for high flow operation at the most diverse inlet conditions. With continuous pressure ratings of up to 350 bar P2/P3 provides a high power density and enables downsizing of mobile machinery. As a standard every P2/P3 comes with an integrated pre-compression volume which ensures low ripple operation and reduced noise emissions.
Features of the P2/P3 series include:
- Displacements from 60 to 145 cc/rev with supercharged versions of 105 and 145 cc/rev;
- High self-priming speeds for increased output flows & high altitude operation capability;
- Dedicated envelope design and unique port layout for direct mount on mobile transmission PTO’s;
- Operating pressures of up to 350 bar (continuous) – high power density and system downsizing potentials;
- Integrated pre-compression volume – reduced pulsation and noise level;
- Robust, heavy duty design – long lifetime and service intervals.
You can visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic pumps we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us on +44 (0)845 644 3640, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Stock Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online chat in the bottom right corner of our website.