Parker Accumulator Safety Blocks
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a huge range of Parker accumulators, including the Parker accumulator safety blocks…
We offer a complete range of Parker accumulator safety blocks for all standard and special applications. An accumulator safety block provides a safe solution for accumulator maintenance and operation.
Parker carbon and stainless steel safety blocks include features to make the installation, operation and maintenance of hydraulic accumulators convenient and safe. For example, the safety block can be used to isolate or shut down the accumulator if there’s a leak or for general maintenance. The bleed facility allows the accumulator to be conveniently drained and the integrated hydraulic relief valve minimises over-pressurisation.
Safety blocks are installed on the oil side of most hydropneumatic accumulators.
Features of the Parker accumulator safety blocks include:
- Designed to make the installation, operation and maintenance of hydraulic accumulators easy and safe;
- Suitable for bladder, diaphragm and piston accumulators;
- Standard safety blocks available for different pressures (up to 690 bar) and up to size 32 (internal diameter);
- Large combination of adaptors and blocks suitable for all types of accumulator or on-line;
- Customised products are available, please contact your local Parker sales offices with your requirements;
- Compact design and reduces installation and maintenance time.