Parker BT Series Transfer Barrier Accumulators
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a huge range of Parker accumulators, including the Parker BT series transfer barrier accumulators…
Parker BT series transfer barrier accumulators provide fluid separation where two different media must transfer pressure between each other without mixing. Also used as an accumulator in series with gas bottles where size constraints exist.
Parker’s transfer barrier accumulator is a proven design which has served both the industrial and mobile hydraulic markets, providing energy management solutions for many hydraulic system applications. Offering a standard, globally certified transfer barrier accumulator (ASME, AS1210, CE, and CRN rated) is Parker’s approach at one shell design certified for most markets, geographies and applications.
Features of the Parker BT series transfer barrier accumulators include:
- 2-1/2 Gallon (2.5 G), 5 Gallon (5 G), 10 Gallon (10 G), 11 Gallon (11 G), and 15 Gallon (15 G) capacities;
- 3,000 psi (3 KPSI) – 10,000 psi (10 KPSI);
- Global certifications (ie, ABS, ASME, AS1210, CRN, DNV, DOSH, NR-13, PED (CE), SELO, ASME app 22);
- Bladder compounds (Nitrile, Hydrin, Fluorocarbon, Butyl, EPR, etc);
- Fluid Ports (SAE, NPT, Code 61 & 62, BSPP, High Flow, etc);
- Safety fuse options;
- Mounting accessories.