Parker EVH Series Bladder Accumulators
We provide the Parker EVH series bladder accumulators for a range of hydraulic applications…
Designed for high pressure hydraulic systems the Parker EHV series bladder accumulators are available in carbon & stainless steel, (70 to 690 bar, 0.2 to 57 Litres). Options with a flanged SAE fluid port and for high flow rates are also available.
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic accumulators operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments in applications such as ship cranes, wind turbines, plastic presses and more. Parker accumulator accessories such as Safety Blocks, Burst Discs and Permanent Charging Sets, can aid the safe installation and operation of the accumulators in any hydraulic system.
Features of the Parker EVH series bladder accumulators include:
- In case of failure of the main energy source, these accumulators can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realise a full hydraulic cycle;
- Rigorous product testing and continuous product development;
- Large selection of materials and fittings to suit every hydraulic system;
- Saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power;
- Absorbs pressure spikes from pumps or other components to control pressure and flow rates in the hydraulic circuit.