Parker SBA Series Accumulator Safety Blocks
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a huge range of Parker accumulators Parker SBA series accumulator safety blocks…
Parker SBA series accumulator safety blocks integrate all of the necessary features required to protect, isolate and safely discharge a hydraulic accumulator in an emergency or per your routine preventative maintenance schedule.
SBA safety blocks permit safe, simple connection of an accumulator to a hydraulic system. Suitable for use with all types of accumulators – bladder, piston and diaphragm – their compact, multi-function design saves space and reduces connections. By cutting the time required for installation and maintenance procedures, SBA safety blocks enable productivity and profitability to be maximized while system downtime is kept to a minimum.
Features of the Parker SBA series accumulator safety blocks include:
- Lock-out/tag-out option;
- Available in a variety of port configurations to connect safety block to accumulator
- Manual and electrical discharge valves options;
- Pressure relief valve can be replaced by a valve with a different pressure setting;
- PED 97/23/EC Type Approval;
- Seal material Nitrile, Fluorocarbon readily available option.