Sauer Danfoss Hydraulics
Hydraulics Online – Supplying you with Sauer-Danfoss hydraulics, Sauer-Danfoss hydraulic motors, hydraulic valves, hydraulic gear pumps, hydraulic piston pumps and other Sauer-Danfoss hydraulic equipment and components…
As one of the largest companies in the mobile hydraulics industry, Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including: hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, piston pumps and motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
Sauer Danfoss also has five other businesses operating under separate brands:
- Turolla OpenCircuitGear – Open circuit gear pumps and motors
- Comatrol – Cartridge valves and HICs
- Schwarzmüller-Inverter – Electric inverter products
- Valmova – Directional control valves
- Hydro-Gear – Hydrostatic drive systems
SAUER DANFOSS ORBITAL MOTORS
Sauer-Danfoss’ comprehensive range of low-speed hydraulic motors are designed for moderate to heavy load requirements. Suitable for closed and open loop hydraulic circuits for work and propel systems, Sauer Danfoss orbital motors are ideal for agricultural, road building, construction, forestry, public utility and lawn and garden equipment:
- Mini orbital hydraulic motors (OML and OMM)
- Medium-sized orbital hydraulic motors (OMP, OMR, OMH, OMEW, DH, DS)
- Large orbital hydraulic motors (OMS, OMT and OMV, TMK, TMT, TMVW)
It is always possible to find the optimum orbital hydraulic motor solution with the many variants available: 8cc/rev to 800cc/rev, 600 to 2500rpm, 13Nm to 2700Nm and 2kW to 70kW.
Sauer Danfoss H1 Family of Piston Pumps and Motors: The H1 range is built around an advanced electrical control and available in a wide range of displacements. Designed for high and medium power needs:
- Sauer Danfoss H1 series close circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 AC series closed circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 Bent axis variable motors
- Sauer Danfoss H1 Automotive Control
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit High Power Pumps & Motors: Compact designs offering high power density. Various motor displacements available in SAE flange, cartridge and DIN ISO flange configuration. Motor ranges with fixed, 2-position and continuously variable displacement controls, including the zero degree option.
- Sauer Danfoss H1 pump
- H1 bent axis variable motor
- Sauer Danfoss S90 pump
- Series 90 / S90 fixed motor
- Series 90 S S90 variable motor
- S51 bent axis variable motor
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit Medium Power Pumps & Motors:
- H1 pump
- Series 40 / S40 pumps
- Series 40 / S40 fixed motors
- Series 40 / S40 variable motors
- Series 42 / S42 pumps
- L/K motor, LPV pump
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit Low Power Pumps & Motors:
- DDC20 axial piston pump
- BD series axial piston pump
- Series 15 / S15 pumps and motors
- LDU 20 U-style transmission
Sauer Danfoss S45 Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps: Series 45 open circuit axial piston pumps are highly efficient, reliable and low in noise.
- Pressure compensated and remote pressure compensated controls for high control system flexibility.
- Load sensing technology for optimized hydraulic systems with maximum efficiency and energy conservation.
- Range of mounting flanges for ease of installation
- Available in 8 variable displacement sizes
SAUER DANFOSS PVG PROPORTIONAL VALVES
These hydraulic valves are very flexible, allowing them to meet virtually any need available as proportional hydraulic directional control valves types: PVG, PVG16, PVG 32, PVG100 and PVG 120.
- PVG16: Low-flow PVG 16 covers simple to complex needs; PVG16 (load sensing directional valve) and PVE Series 6 (electrical actuator)
- PVG32: PVG 32 is designed for maximum flexibility; no matter which combination of valves is specified, the compact, external dimensions of the valve remain unchanged.VG32 (load independent spool valves), PVSK (oil supply cut off modules), PVBM (meter-in, meter-out compensation), PVSP (priority modules), PVBZ (hitch control valves), PVBZ – T0 (zero leakage valves), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG100: PVG100 (post-compensated flow sharing), PVG100 (high flow), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG120: a combined directional and flow control valve made for high flow, high pressure demands.
- Sauer Danfoss PVE Electrohydraulic Actuators: Fast, accurate and intelligent operation with more than 50 versions available: PVEO, PVEA, PVEH, PVES, PVEU, PVEP, PVHC, PVED-CC, PVED-CX
SAUER DANFOSS STEERING COMPONENTS
A product range including:
- Hydraulic steering units: OSPM, OSPB, OSPC, OSPF, OSPD, OSPQ, OSPL, OSQ standard OSP steering units, OSPM mini steering units, EHPS electro-hydraulic power steering units, TAD torque amplifiers, OLS priority valves, OSQ flow amplifiers, fixed, tiltable and telescopic steering columns and steering wheels.
- Steering Priority Valves – A Sauer-Danfoss priority valve will always give your steering system precedence, available as: OLSP, OLSA-80, OLS, OLS320
- Steering Valve Blocks – OVPL for flange mounting, OVR for rear port installation
- Electrohydraulic Steering Components – OSPE, EHPS, electrohydraulic steering EH valve
- Steering sensors – SASA steering sensor
- OSQ steering flow amplifiers: OSQA flow amplifier, OSQB
SAUER DANFOSS HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSIONS
Electronic controls from Sauer-Danfoss can be used in a wide range of mobile applications. The Sauer-Danfoss product portfolio consists of standardized products as well as customer and application tailored solutions.Transmission solutions for off-highway vehicles are available, both at component and system levels, with a product range that makes it possible to cover low, medium and high powered applications with single and dual path propulsion drives as well as closed loop auxiliary transmissions.
Sauer-Danfoss also provide provide a wide range of hydrostatic solutions for low and medium powered vehicles such as aerial lifts, skid steer loaders, walk-behind rollers and industrial forklift trucks, and for high powered vehicles like combines, crawlers, forestry machinery and rollers.