Sauer Danfoss Hydraulics
Hydraulics Online – Supplying you with Sauer Danfoss hydraulics, Sauer Danfoss hydraulic motors, hydraulic valves, hydraulic gear pumps, hydraulic piston pumps and other Sauer Danfoss hydraulic equipment and components…
In September 2013, Sauer-Danfoss officially changed name to Danfoss and now operates as a new business segment in Danfoss known as Danfoss Power Solutions. But the history of Sauer Danfoss hydraulics actually dates back more than 60 years…
In April 2013, Danfoss A/S acquired all the remaining shares in Sauer-Danfoss Inc., a company formed in 2000 through a merger between Sauer-Sundstrand and Danfoss Fluid Power; Sauer-Danfoss was delisted from the New York Stock Exchange and became a privately owned company, 100% owned by Danfoss.
As one of the largest companies in the mobile hydraulics industry, Sauer Danfoss hydraulics (now Danfoss Power Solutions) designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including: hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, piston pumps and motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves:
- Danfoss Orbital Motors: Known for their durability, efficiency and reliability, this Danfoss motor range is suitable for closed and open-loop hydraulic circuits, and ideal for agricultural, construction, forestry, lawn and garden, public utility and road building applications. With corrosion resistant parts, these Sauer Danfoss motors offer capacities from 8 to 800cc/rev and maximum torque capability up to 4000nm and are available with: numerous shaft, port and flange combinations, spool and disc valves, wheel and short versions, optional speed sensors, low leakage and flushing valves. The range comprises: Danfoss T Series, Danfoss O Series and Danfoss V Series – click on the links for details.
- Piston Pumps and Motors: With capacities up to 250cc/rev and pressures up to 480 bar, the Sauer Danfoss range of open and closed loop piston pumps and motors offers variable and fixed displacement, various control options including pressure compensated and load sensed, numerous shaft and flange combinations and the ability to combine multiple units… together with reduced fuel consumption and high operator comfort.
- Danfoss PVG Proportional Valves: These sectional, electrohydraulic proportional valves provide an almost infinite number of configurations ensuring smooth machine control – from simple, load-sensing solutions to CAN bus communication. With input flows up to 400 litres/minute, maximum pressure 400 bar. they are available as: load sensed, open or closed centre, manual / solenoid / hydraulic control and pressure compensated the range comprises: PVG16, PVG32, PVG100, PVG120 series and PVE electrohydraulic actuators – click on the links for more details.
- Danfoss Steering Components and Systems: Whether for the smallest garden tractor or the largest special purpose vehicle, Danfoss steering solutions offer reliable, safe and comfortable control catering for: two-wheel, four-wheel or articulated steering, GPS auto-steering, and joystick or other electrically controlled steering. The Danfoss steering product range comprises: standard and electro-hydraulic OSP steering units , reactive and non-load reactive, power-beyond, shock valves, OLS steering priority valves, OSQ steering flow amplifiers, steering sensors and steering valve blocks.
Click through on the images below for more details on the Sauer Danfoss hydraulics range:
Sauer Danfoss hydraulics / Danfoss Power Solutions also has five other businesses operating under separate brands:
- Turolla OpenCircuitGear – Open circuit gear pumps and motors;
- Comatrol – Cartridge valves and HICs;
- Schwarzmüller-Inverter – Electric inverter products;
- Valmova – Directional control valves;
- Hydro-Gear – Hydrostatic drive systems.