Hydraulics Online – Supplying you with Sauer-Danfoss hydraulics, Sauer-Danfoss hydraulic motors, hydraulic valves, hydraulic gear pumps, hydraulic piston pumps and other Sauer-Danfoss hydraulic equipment and components…
In September 2013, Sauer-Danfoss officially changed name to Danfoss and now operates as a new business segment in Danfoss known as Danfoss Power Solutions.
As one of the largest companies in the mobile hydraulics industry, Sauer-Danfoss / Danfoss Power Solutions designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including: hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, piston pumps and motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
Sauer Danfoss / Danfoss Power Solutions also has five other businesses operating under separate brands:
- Turolla OpenCircuitGear – Open circuit gear pumps and motors
- Comatrol – Cartridge valves and HICs
- Schwarzmüller-Inverter – Electric inverter products
- Valmova – Directional control valves
- Hydro-Gear – Hydrostatic drive systems
Sauer Danfoss H1 Family of Piston Pumps and Motors: The H1 range is built around an advanced electrical control and available in a wide range of displacements. Designed for high and medium power needs:
- Sauer Danfoss H1 series close circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 AC series closed circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 Bent axis variable motors
- Sauer Danfoss H1 Automotive Control
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit High Power Pumps & Motors: Compact designs offering high power density. Various motor displacements available in SAE flange, cartridge and DIN ISO flange configuration. Motor ranges with fixed, 2-position and continuously variable displacement controls, including the zero degree option.
- Sauer Danfoss H1 pump
- H1 bent axis variable motor
- Sauer Danfoss S90 pump
- Series 90 / S90 fixed motor
- Series 90 S S90 variable motor
- S51 bent axis variable motor
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit Medium Power Pumps & Motors:
- H1 pump
- Series 40 / S40 pumps
- Series 40 / S40 fixed motors
- Series 40 / S40 variable motors
- Series 42 / S42 pumps
- L/K motor, LPV pump
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit Low Power Pumps & Motors:
- DDC20 axial piston pump
- BD series axial piston pump
- Series 15 / S15 pumps and motors
- LDU 20 U-style transmission
Sauer Danfoss S45 Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps: Series 45 open circuit axial piston pumps are highly efficient, reliable and low in noise.
- Pressure compensated and remote pressure compensated controls for high control system flexibility.
- Load sensing technology for optimized hydraulic systems with maximum efficiency and energy conservation.
- Range of mounting flanges for ease of installation
- Available in 8 variable displacement sizes
SAUER DANFOSS STEERING COMPONENTS
A product range including:
- Hydraulic steering units: OSPM, OSPB, OSPC, OSPF, OSPD, OSPQ, OSPL, OSQ standard OSP steering units, OSPM mini steering units, EHPS electro-hydraulic power steering units, TAD torque amplifiers, OLS priority valves, OSQ flow amplifiers, fixed, tiltable and telescopic steering columns and steering wheels.
- Steering Priority Valves – A Sauer-Danfoss priority valve will always give your steering system precedence, available as: OLSP, OLSA-80, OLS, OLS320
- Steering Valve Blocks – OVPL for flange mounting, OVR for rear port installation
- Electrohydraulic Steering Components – OSPE, EHPS, electrohydraulic steering EH valve
- Steering sensors – SASA steering sensor
- OSQ steering flow amplifiers: OSQA flow amplifier, OSQB
SAUER DANFOSS HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSIONS
Electronic controls from Sauer-Danfoss can be used in a wide range of mobile applications. The Sauer-Danfoss product portfolio consists of standardized products as well as customer and application tailored solutions.Transmission solutions for off-highway vehicles are available, both at component and system levels, with a product range that makes it possible to cover low, medium and high powered applications with single and dual path propulsion drives as well as closed loop auxiliary transmissions.
Sauer-Danfoss also provide provide a wide range of hydrostatic solutions for low and medium powered vehicles such as aerial lifts, skid steer loaders, walk-behind rollers and industrial forklift trucks, and for high powered vehicles like combines, crawlers, forestry machinery and rollers.