Turolla Cast Iron Gear Pumps
At 20% smaller than conventional gear products, Turolla cast iron gear pumps give great power density in a small package…
Every component of the rugged Turolla D Series is specifically designed for maximum efficiency, dependability, durability and reliability in performing continuous operation in heavy duty applications with severe duty cycles and temperature conditions, all within the industry leading package size and power density.
Turolla cast iron gear pumps are known for their rugged, dependable performance under high pressure. The broad range of shaft drive, integrated valve and side or rear port options gives you particular flexibility in your system design. Put them together in virtually any combination, and make the most of the compact design. Other features and benefits of the Turolla D series include:
- Non-tin-coated external surface bearings, allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures;
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design;
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range;
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- Non high strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation;
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life.
- Variety of integrated valve options.