If you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic pump you need, our experienced team can help determine the one that will be best suited to your application. We’re always up for a challenge and can usually work miracles with unrecognisable or seemingly obsolete hydraulic pumps too!
It was a ‘Vickers Tuesday’ earlier this week, with 5 Vickers hydraulic pumps shipping to 4 different customers!
A customer who produces, stores and markets agricultural products, required a replacement Vickers 3520V vane pump, whilst a different company needed two Vickers 3525V vane pump to be used on a vessel.
Features of the 3520V and 3525V vane pump include a:
- Pressure-balanced, modular design to reduce noise, extend life and improve serviceability;
- Wide range of available displacements to allow a broader range of applications;
- Reliable and versatile;
- Used for plastic injection moulding, material handling, power units and other industrial applications.
Another customer required a Vickers PVB 20 LS piston pump for use on a production line facility.
Features of the PVB 20 LS piston pump include a:
- Compact design to save space in system design;
- Wide range of displacements (including displacements from 10 to 94cc) to increase flexibility for possible applications;
- Operating pressures up to 210 bar (3,045 psi).
Finally, a UK customer who is a hydraulic pumps distributor urgently needed a PVH 131.
Features of the PVH series pump include a:
- Full range of controls and multiple shaft and mounting options to increase flexibility (including torque-limiting capabilities);
- Durable construction to promote maximum operational reliability.
- Displacements ranging between 57 to 141cc.
- Operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,635 psi).