Vickers MD PFC Series Pumps
We offer a large range of genuine Vickers pumps and equipment, including the series of Vickers MD PFC pumps…
Ensuring that a hydraulic pump is the right fit for your application is essential. The range of Vickers MD PFC pumps (medium duty pressure or pressure-flow compensated, MD PFC) comprises four different options, designed for a variety of applications that need lightweight equipment, with lower displacements and many different configurations.
Features of Vickers MD PFC pumps include:
- Durable and lightweight aluminium housing;
- Many configurations enable customisation for certain applications;
- Numerous shaft options;
- S.A.E. mounting flanges;
- Tandem Capability;
- Side and rear porting available;
- Auxiliary mounting flange available.
The full range of Vickers MD PFC series pumps comprises model numbers:
- 70122 (19 cm3 /r [1.16 in3 /r]),
- 70422 (38 cm3 /r [2.32 in3 /r]),
- 70423 (45 cm3 /r [2.77 in3 /r])’
- 70523 (69 cm3 /r [4.21 in3 /r])