Walvoil Pilot Control Valves and Feeding Units
We offer a huge range of Walvoil pilot control valves and feeding units…
The range of Walvoil pilot control valves and feeding units include:
Hydraulic pilot control valves: Walvoil’s complete line of hydraulic pilot controls can be used in all application sectors: joysticks for mini-excavators and fork lifts, sectional valves for overhead platform and pedals for large excavators.
Feeding unit: When a separate feeding pump is not available, a feeding unit can be used. Available also in custom mode.
Pneumatic pilot control valves: These pilot control valves are normally used in industrial vehicles, as well as in travelling and tilting machinery. The range of Walvoil pneumatic control valves includes proportional pneumatic control kits as well.
Flexible cable remote controls: The valves activated with flexible cable remote controls are used in agricultural machinery such as brush cutters, silage choppers-mixers, front-loaders and baling machines.
Walvoil Hydraulic Pilot Control Valves:
The Walvoil pilot control valves and feeding units can be used in all application sectors: joysticks for mini‑excavators and fork lifts, sectional valves for overhead platform and pedals for large excavators. A series of SVM pilot control valves is available also with electromagnetic detent and executions specially designed to permit an accuracy operation of translation motor and hydrostatic transmission for earth moving machines.
- SVM100: The SVM100 series is a single‑function valve that may be fitted with many different styles of hand operated levers. This unit may be used as single valve or assembled in to a bank of SVM100/n valve where more than one valve spool needs to be controlled.
- SVM400: A double function valve that may be fitted with many different styles of hand‑operated levers and protective rubber bellows.
- SVM400‑EMD: This model has the same versatility of SVM400 and it’s equipped with electromagnetic detent, to permit the continuity of ports operation. It’s typically used to control double acting spools with floating circuit.
- Series SVM430: Available in base configuration (SVM430), with safety solenoid valve (SVM431), with safety solenoid valve and auxiliary under safety port (SVM432), with safety solenoid valve and auxiliary port connected with working ports at max. pressure (SVM433), used for safety brake or safety pressure switch.
- SVM500: Pilot valves with flat rocker or mono-block angled rocker foot‑pedal. They are suitable for agricultural and earth moving machines due to their reliability, low‑effort actuation and compact dimensions.
- SVM510 ‑ SVM520: Pilot valve with one (SVM510) or two (SVM520) foot‑pedals. Compact dimensions and robust construction are their main features.
- SVM700 ‑ SVM710: One port unit with hand wheel operation or pusher operation with protection flange.
- SV06: Single body solution with dual axis and single axis control valves, available with or without electromagnetic detent. This is an optimal solution for applications as wheel loader.
- AVN020 ‑ AVN030: When a separate feeding pump is not available, an AVN020 or AVN030 feeding units can be used. Available up to 3 inlets, with unloader valve; accumulator as option. Available threads are the same of pilot control valves.
Walvoil Flexible Cable Remote Controls:
TCC: sectional remote controls, up to 7 sections and 2 sizes available: TCC5 and TCC10 for better pairing with the valve range. Also available with movement selector for applications such as brush cutter.
- TC: mono-block remote control from1 to 4 sections and 2 sizes available: TC5 and TC10for a better pairing with the valve range.
- SCF031: Joystick cable remote control, can be fitted with all Walvoil handles; normally used on front-loaders.
- CD and CG cables: A complete range of flexible cables for a fine remote control of valves – CD cable: with a fix end and a turning end; CG cable: with two turning end.
Our catalogue shows a small selection of the hydraulic valves that we regularly supply, but don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need; our experienced team can help determine the one that will be best suited to your application.